- Cycling Utah for all things bike related in the Intermountain West.
- Slowtwitch for triathlon forums and buzz.
- Flynn Cyclery for service and repairs.
- SaltAir Cycles for local custom hand crafted steel bikes.
- Extra Mile Racing is a local event organizer for road bike racing, duathlons and some triathlons
- Tri Utah for local triathlon events
- Mid Week MTB series for mountain bike races
- Intermountain Cup for mountain bike races
- Grassroots Physical Therapy 385.226.548
Esther Smith and her colleagues focus their attention on getting athletes going again on their own as soon as possible. Grassroots Physical Therapy is just down the street, across from the Sugarhouse post office in the Streamline Pilates building.
- Pinnacle Performance 801.583.5692
Pinnacle Performance under the leadership of Amy Broekemeier provide manual physical therapy and have an excellent reputation for improving body movement patterns that inhibit optimal functioning. They are conveniently located a few doors away, making it easier to have your PT contribute to your bike fit.
- Ned Dowling, PT, University of Utah Orthopaedic Center, 801.587.7005
Ned is an experienced cyclist, PT and Director of the Cyclists Clinic for the University of Utah Orthopaaedic Center. He is also an IBFI certified Level 2 bike fitter.
- Steve Zike, Zike Muscle Therapy, 801.699.2470
Steve is an active tri-athlete and a wizard at soft tissue manipulation to get the kinks out. If your body is hurting, and it's not because of your bike fit, give Steve a call.
- Wayne Hansen, D.C, Canyon Sports and Spine, 801.449.0313
Wayne is a chiropractor with a large tool bag of techniques, and experience with cyclists to speed recovery and rehab from accidents and other structural issues.
- Melissa Zappa at Flow Acupuncture 385.242.0649
Acupuncture treatment can work on a surprising range of issues and support other treatment protocols indepth one on one attention.
- Chris Rogers and his team at Wasatch Community Acupuncture are awesome for easily accessible, low cost "maintenance".
- Dr Rick Henricksen at Kestrel Wellness is cyclist and primary care physician with a focus on providing personal, holistic health care.