Please complete the relevant online questionnaire prior to coming in for a fit. This should only take about 5 minutes.
Click on the button above for either the Pre-Purchase Interview if you have booked in for a Pre-Purchase Fitting, or the Pre Fit Interview if you have booked in for any of the other bike fit services.
What to Bring
- Bike components: any spare stems, seats, etc. that you have if you have been trialing different components.
How Long Does a Bike Fit Take?
- Pre- Purchase Fitting is one and a half hours
- An Initial Bike Fit is usually 2 to 2.5 hours.
- A Complete Bike Fit is usually 3 hours.
- Fitting for a tri bike can be an additional 30 - 45 minutes.
You will be on and off your bike, which will be set up in a stationary trainer, or on a bike simulator called a Fit Bike.
Can I Change There?
Yes, I have a dressing room you can use for getting in and out of riding attire.
Other customer comforts include a restroom, cold water, air conditioning, a fan, comfy chairs and nice big windows to look out.