last updated November 3....
BikeFitr is open for business. All customer interactions are by appointment only - which is the same as it has always been.
To follow the recommended state and city guidelines, minimize contamination risk, and provide a healthy environment I have implemented the following practices:
- Please bring and wear a mask. Current Salt Lake County requirements mandate wearing a mask while attending this business, as 6' social distancing is not viable at all times during a bike fit. If you need a mask, I can supply you with a new / unused disposable face mask. Just ask!
- Please cancel or reschedule your appointment if within the past 14 days you have experienced fever, persistent cough, muscle soreness (not related to exercise). shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- Personal hygiene: I will wear an N95 mask during our session. Maintaining a 6' distance at all times is not possible, but we can practice that as much as possible.
- A bigger clean up time has been built into each appointment to allow for proper cleaning of equipment and facilities between clients, and to prevent clients overlapping and crossing paths. As such I am seeing less clients per day, and therefore am booking out further in advance, sometimes up to 2- 3 weeks out.
- Facility cleaning: bike fitting tools and equipment, knobs and switches, etc are being cleaned between appointments.
- Please bring a clean bike!
- I have plenty of soap for hand-washing, as well as hand sanitizer for your use.
- Recent purchase of Honeywell Hepa Allergen Remover and Air Purifier.
If you find this acceptable, I welcome your appointment.