last updated May 28th....
BikeFitr is open for business. All customer interactions are by appointment only - which is the same as it has always been.
To follow the recommended state and city guidelines, minimize contamination risk, and provide a healthy environment I have implemented the following practices:
- A bigger clean up time has been built into each appointment to allow for proper cleaning of equipment and facilities between clients, and to prevent clients overlapping and crossing paths. As such I am seeing less clients per day, and am booking out further in advance.
- Personal hygiene: I will wear an N95 mask and gloves during our session. Maintaining a 6' distance at all times is not possible, but we can practice that as much as possible. You are invited to wear a mask, but I'm not requesting that you do. I do however have masks available if you would like to use one, and you can then keep it for later use.
- Facility cleaning: bike fitting tools and equipment, knobs and switches, etc are being cleaned between appointments.
- Please bring a clean bike!
- I have plenty of soap for hand-washing, as well as hand sanitizer for your use.
If you find this acceptable, I welcome your appointment.